Love our location. LOVE. We are at Kings Wharf. Literally across the street from my office. I can lay on my couch and see my building. If I still had the desk by the window, I'd be able to see my desk. Well, if I had binoculars and could see thru glazed windows.
Andrew playing on our balcony. There is glass that tilts out to let the breeze in. The junk is the stuff left from the previous tenant.We recently turned our world upside down by transplanting our little family to Sydney Australia.
Please feel free to leave us comments. We like to hear what you are doing too :)
20 August, 2010
In our own place
We moved into our own apartment this week. We've been shuffling around to different hotels the past 2 weeks. It's been a little trying. Poor little guy keeps saying "home?" whenever we go to a new room. Sorry bub!
Went to the Mongolian BBQ place on the street behind us. It was yummy. Andrew had fun watching the guy cook his food. Wasn't lovin' eating it though. In his defence, we did wake him from his late nap to go eat so he was a little groggy still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment