Please feel free to leave us comments. We like to hear what you are doing too :)

01 August, 2010

leisurely Saturday walk in the park....

Went down to Pyrmont Park today. It was a bit windy by the water, but we still have fun in the SUN.

There were benches with inscriptions on them. A narrative about the native people and what they saw in the harbour. Ended with a perfect pharse...

Perfect place for a picture too.

On the boardwalk...another nice view.

Not the easiest picture to take (to try to get the bridge in).

All the running around in the park really tuckered him out....

It was today that I realized I have an (insane) fear of the water. I was walking on the boardwalk with water on both sides of me when I felt panicy. Seriously? I have a minor in Aquatics. I've been swimming since before I could crawl. How can I fear water?

No comments:

Post a Comment