I had planned on heading to the Botanic Gardens today (they were having an Iris exhibit) but it was overcast and rainy looking. So the bear and I stayed in.
Andrew worked on using the potty. He wore his big boy pants (so cute!). He is getting very good at telling the peepees to wait until he gets to the potty. He only wore a diaper when he took a nap. I am just waiting on the trainers I ordered to come in so he can use the potty at school too. Hopefully he'll be out of diapers soon. But wait...I love diapers...I will have to start shopping for other babies again.
I did some crafting this morning while Andrew played by himself (yeah!). I took a canvas bag that Rene got at a conference and covered the logo. Andrew now has a bag to carry his school thing in.
Then I decided to embellish one of his many white t-shirts. I put stickers down to spell his name and then outlined it with tape. Then I used a cut up sponge to put the paint on. Turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself....
Rene got a package the other day. Included with his order was bubble wrap. We had lots of fun popping all those little bubbles. It's funny how one little bubble that pops can let loose loads of laughs...
now it's off to fold the clothes...
No comments:
Post a Comment