Please feel free to leave us comments. We like to hear what you are doing too :)

04 September, 2010

Food

Andrew and I woke up early (ok, he woke up early then woke me up). We walked down the street to the CBD. No, not the Central Business District sillies....the Central Baking Depot! They make delish meat pies and breads. This morning they made us delish pastries.


While I am putting up pics of food, I thought I'd add pics of interesting food finds. First the tall, slim Coke cans.


Second, French dressing??? Looks more like Italian to me. Despite their love of sauces (sauces.on.everything!), salad dressings are slim pickins...

The other day when my throat was hurting me, I picked up some lozenges. Butter Honey Menthol drops. OMG yuck! These were the foulest things....

Also, have I mentioned hamburgers come with the addition of BEETROOT? on a hamburger?

No HCFS. I've looked. Foods are actually made with sugar. Sugar....novel concept....


No comments:

Post a Comment