Finally got off our tushies and had a busy weekend.
We rented a GoGet car (like a ZipCar). Had us a l'il Prius. Just like home except Rene was on the wrong side of the car.


Then we went for a haircut...more to come. Yes, the hair cut deserves it's own post :)
Then we went to Target!!! I was looking forward to getting into a familiar place. It wasn't the same.... It was in a mall - reminded me of the Westchester Mall in NY. It ws very cramped in there. The layout and look reminded me of the Sear in Gurnee. NOT like Target back home. booo!



First we were off to watch daddy play tennis.

Got bored so we decided to play with some balls....

Forget tennis....I wanna eat!
Then we went for a haircut...more to come. Yes, the hair cut deserves it's own post :)After the haircut, we played in the park right next to the salon. There was a little boy there wearing an amber necklace. Great conversation starter. His mom and I had a nice little chat.
Then we went to Target!!! I was looking forward to getting into a familiar place. It wasn't the same.... It was in a mall - reminded me of the Westchester Mall in NY. It ws very cramped in there. The layout and look reminded me of the Sear in Gurnee. NOT like Target back home. booo! We got towels. $30 bath towels. $30!!! (ok, officially a cheapskate) Cool thing about these towel. The tag says "THINK CLIMATE. COLD WASH & LINE DRY" - um...you know it! I swear this is not the reason we got $30 towels. I didn't even know the tag said that till I was drying off (and that did not occur in the Target).

Anywho.... we got something else at Target too. A potty and big boy 'roos. Andrew was so exited. When we got home, I had to get the potty out straight away- before we even unpacked. Unfortunately, the peepees didn't cooperate (despite the dry diaper after many hours). So we spent all afternoon "making more peepees" by drinking lots of water.
I digress again..... on the way home Mr. I-know-how-to-get-home takes us on a slight detour over The Bridge. Nice detour, but someone was itchin' to try out his new potty!
and one last photo...cuz he's a cutie!

No comments:
Post a Comment