Please feel free to leave us comments. We like to hear what you are doing too :)

14 July, 2010

and we are teething again....

Well, not Rene or myself. Andrew has started to get his molars. He's been putting his hand in his mouth a lot recently, so I knew it was coming. Today the nanny said he was "dripping". He just stood there with his mouth open and drool pouring out of his little mouth.

Interestingly enough, yesterday Andrew was asking for his necklace - the amber necklace he wore when he got the majority of his teeth. (Amber has the healing properties of succinic acid which is absorbed thru the skin. Andrew wore it the entire time he teethed and I never knew he cut a tooth until it showed - even when 4 came at the same time. Here is where I got it from along with some info. I have an amber necklace too. I've used it for my RSD pain and the relief is amazing!!!)

1 comment:

  1. wow, i didn't know this! i think it's so great you're utilizing green/organic remedies. and yes, i'm following your life, enviously, on this blog! andrew is SO BIG now!!! :) i'll have to come to australia someday! keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete