Who puts BEETROOT on a hamburger? Aussies do. The first time Rene bit into his burger he was like "what the ...??!" Thought maybe it was just the weird mall burger place we went to. Nope, next place served beets on their burgers too. Evidently it is an Aussie thing. Remind me to order burgers w/o beetroot and tomato sauce - yeah, not ketchup...tomato sauce. It's nasty.
Why do nannies think that 15 mins plenty notice when calling in sick (or quitting)? I have respect for my job to give them plenty of notice. If you don't value your job enough to give more notice, why am I paying you so much? If you can't tell...our nanny quit. She wasn't making enough money and said she could make more at Subway. Really? Because I am already paying you almost everything that I make. Since when does your "online-BA-degree-seeking" arse deserve more than my Ivy League Master's educated arse? (I apologize to all my online BA degree friends. this nanny just pissed me off... /vent over)
Last week when we talked to Papa, he asked if we'd seen any kangaroos. When we took our walk, we passed this kangaroo at the Aquarium (weird place for a 'roo...i know). Andrew loved the 'roo. He cried when we walked past the Aquarium and didn't stop to say "hi" and he hopped like a 'roo all week.
No comments:
Post a Comment