Please feel free to leave us comments. We like to hear what you are doing too :)

04 July, 2010

Food...

Our first meal, I'm happy to say, was not fast food!

I ate yummy yogurt with bananas and delish toast - thick, smothered with butter and grilled... Rene had beans and sausage and toast and eggs. Classic - gave me a heart attack just looking at it. Andrew... he didn't eat much, but that's nothing new.

We've since eaten: Chicken schnitzel (with 'salad'), more yogurt (with honey), more toast, wavy crisps, fresh fruit, TIM TAMS, lemonade (baby bear's favorite)

I've started drinking coffee again. I swear, the only time I drink/like coffee is when I'm abroad. Of course, it's loaded with milk and sugar. How else do you get the best of the Tim Tam?

My favorite right now...banana bread that is masquerading as toast. Take a loaf of banana bread (no nuts), slice extra thick, slather with butter, grill, call it b'fast....

No comments:

Post a Comment