On the subject of diapers....yes, I used cloth diapers on the flight.
I used Flip diapers with a disposable gDiaper liner. The liner is made from cellulose fibers, so there were no nasty chemicals next to his cute little tushie. It worked wonderfully. That said, it was only pee diapers. I was so worried that he would poop and that it would escape (since I'm not familiar with the absorbency of wood pulp...). He did say "poop" about 2 hours before we landed. When I changed him, it was just a little poop, so nothing to worry about. Of course the garbage in the bathroom was full by then. I just shoved it down as best I could...
Since we've been here, he has been a little pooping monster! I think almost every diaper has been a poopie one. His first diaper actually leaked out of the leg casing (this is a first for us...yea cloth!). Poor little guy must have been holding his bowels (and mommy is thankful!) but geez boy, how much crap do you hold?
No comments:
Post a Comment