Stopped at Coles tonight on my way home from work. Picked up some generic/store brand TimTams. Just wanted to see if they tasted the same as I could always save some $, esp if it something I should be buying in bulk... Generic TimTams aren't quite the same. You can tell the chocolate isn't the good stuff, but these will definitely pass in a pinch... On a side note, I think this was the first time I didn't eat an entire package in one night....
Rene is still not feeling well. He has been sick since we got here. Picked up some soup and the fixin's for "bear juice" - lemons, honey, and the tea we already had on hand.
Andrew brought me his shoes this morning and said "Home?" Poor bear...this is home.... I think he needs to venture outside more. I would get stir-crazy and want to leave if I was cooped up in a 1bedroom apt for days on end.
No comments:
Post a Comment