Maybe it's because of our freakshow-ness or maybe it was the super-cute little guy leading our parade, but we got the "express" treatment. When we got up to the huge customs line, we were escorted to the "express line". There was one family in front of us. We sailed thru, had nothing to declare, and voila...we are officially expats!
There was a ride waiting for us. How important do I feel... Express lines. Man with our name on a placard waiting for us.
Our driver warned us that it was cold out. Must say, it felt refreshing after the lack of A/C in LAX and the 14 hrs of recycled air. (I'm all for recycling, but I like my "new" air.)
Andrew got to ride on a bus (how exciting for the little bus-lover). There was a carseat already installed, so we just used it. Standards must be a different over here b/c it was a pretty chintzy carseat and Rene said several people commented on how large our carseat was.
No comments:
Post a Comment