Please feel free to leave us comments. We like to hear what you are doing too :)

11 September, 2010

Time for a haircut

Some of us (ok all of us) are in desperate need of a haircut. The little guy ended up getting one. He was getting so shaggy. They hairdresser actually said when we walked in she didn't know if he was a girl or a boy. Agh!!!!

We went to KidzLidz - hate the name. Really hate the use of "z" when it should be "s", but it was the ONLY place that I could find that did kids haircuts. As it is we had to drive to the eastern 'burbs.


Andrew got to drive a cool car and watch videos during his cut. He was very good during the whole thing. After he got his hair cut, the hairdresser said to me "we have an adult salon too". What are you say??? I need my hair cut? yeah... I do... it's on my list of things to do.

1 comment: