We recently turned our world upside down
by transplanting our little family to
Sydney Australia.
Please feel free to leave us comments. We like to hear what you are doing too :)
25 July, 2010
I realize...
you probably come here for the pics and not to read my ramblings.... sorry. I will have more pics when it warms up enough to go out more regularly (and everyone gets healthy).
Enjoying keeping up with your family and all of your adventures. Ronnie and I just got home from our trip out east. We visited Gettysburg, PA. and New York City. We took a boat ride and saw the Statue of Liberty, and went up the Empire State Building. Hope Rene gets to feeling better. Jan
Enjoying keeping up with your family and all of your adventures. Ronnie and I just got home from our trip out east. We visited Gettysburg, PA. and New York City. We took a boat ride and saw the Statue of Liberty, and went up the Empire State Building. Hope Rene gets to feeling better. Jan
ReplyDelete