Please feel free to leave us comments. We like to hear what you are doing too :)

18 July, 2010

misc rambings during naptime

Rene made us some delicious pan-epes (sounds better than "crep-cakes"). He was going to make pancakes, but we didn't have syrup. We have self-rising flour, so the crepes were a little spongy...hence Pan-epes. Slathered with Nutella (and banana for the baby bear).

We had a nice long chat with Papa today. Andrew danced, read books to Papa and acted like a goof-ball. Hope Papa enjoyed it as much as we did.

Had fun "cheese"ing for the camera :)



(yes, mommy and daddy are aware that I really need a haircut)
Thanks Auntie Jenn for my cool robot jammies :)

It seems like Scrubs and the Simpsons are on continuously. No, it doesn't seem that way...they are on continuosly. Which was fun and interesting the first few days. Now, after 2 weeks of the same episodes, I'm craving my Psych (crying a litte inside that the new season started...) or even a little Hulu.... Another intersting TV note, the Today show seems to be on here too. Of course I'm watching a day later (I'm watching Thurs show on my Friday)...

I feel like this is starting to be a little "diary-esque". Let me know if I'm boring you....

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome,Andrew! I'm glad to see you are enjoying your jammies.

    ReplyDelete